1. If you affirm that all human behavior can now or in the future be defined by a series of mathematical equations, then you affirm that you are not human.
2. If you can prove by any mathematical method that all human behavior can be defined by, or predicted by the limit of a series of equations, then you are a Robot.
3. If you agree to (1), but believe you are human, then you are delusional.
4. If you agree to (2), but believe you are human, then you are delusional.
5. If you are neither Robot nor Human, then you are either God or other.
6. If you are none of the above, then you’re not a reader.
P1. All Human behavior can be defined by a series of mathematical equations underlying defined physical laws.
P2. Humans are biochemical machines obeying chemical, and physical laws including but not limited by electromagnetic phenomena, and quantum mechanics.
P3. Emergent phenomena are defined as inherent in the closed structure defined by (P1) and (P2).
P4. The operation of the system is fully defined. No outside forces exist or humans must leave the system to have knowledge of the outside.